Shampoo and conditioner combine for this time saving cleansing and conditioning wash. TGIN cowash is packed with cleansing and moisturizing agents that will give your hair the quick but thorough conditioning cleanse it needs to accommodate your busy schedule while getting your hair the moisture and cleanse it has been craving.
- Cleanses while conditioning: This 3-in-1 cleanser, conditioner and detangler cleans dirty hair while restoring moisture to dry tendrils.
- Redefines the wash: This time saving cowash combines the cleansing agents of traditional shampoos with the moisturizing agents of conditioners giving you a quick cleanse and condition when saving time is a must.
- Revitalizes curls: Curls are instantly brought back to life with cleansing and moisturizing sweet almond oil and pure african shea butter.
Sweet almond oil and pure african shea butter effortlessly blend for the super detangling conditioning cleanse your hair needs.
- Leaves strands smooth, soft, and manageable
- Lightweight formula removes excess product build-up
- Detangles knots and tangles
- Reduces frizz and flyaways
- Prevents split ends and reduces breakage
- Promotes healthy hair growth
For tips on how to use TGIN hair products, visit our GUIDE TO TGIN HAIR CARE PRODUCTS.
Directions: Wet hair completely and apply a generous amount of tgin Quench 3-in-1 Cleansing Co-Wash Conditioner to cleanse scalp
and remove excess product build up. Rinse well with warm water. Follow with tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner, or for
extra conditioning, tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Capryl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetrimonum Chloride, DmDm Hydantoin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-60, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Fragrance Oil.
No parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing.